Friday, December 2, 2011

Can you do fencing even if you have a minor case of asthma?

I want to try the sport of fencing and I am wondering if you can have asthma and last in fencing. I have a fit body and work out, and 6'0 inches, but my family has a case of asthma. I dont take inhalers or anything like that but I cannot really run for like long periods of time because my lungs. Fencers please tell me.|||When I would play basketball, I would start to wheeze and I couldn't last long.


When I fence, I've hardly ever have an attack.


also, I fence epee which is the slowest one,


saber might be tougher - it's faster, but it finishes quicker.


foil is what you usually start out with - that's in the middle.|||ye..fenecing is slow and booring unlike soccer or other more energy required sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment