Friday, December 2, 2011

How can i practice foil fencing when im only by myself?

i'm seeking a way to practice fencing when i have no one to fence with


any suggestion?|||I'm a sabre, and when I'm by myself I put my mask on a chair and practice my cuts...


So,


try this:


hang your jacket on a door or something and practice your aim, thrust, etc.


Also, you could just aim for a certain piece of wall.


I do that as well.


Don't forget your footwork!


Good luck!|||You can't really practice fencing by yourself. Much like chess, there needs to be an opponent (computer simulated or otherwise). There is nothing that simulates an opponent other than a real opponent. This is an integral part of training, since there is so much strategy involved. Practice footwork.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment