Friday, December 2, 2011

How much newt fencing was installed in the uk in 2006?

I would like to know how much Newt fencing was installed in the uk in 2006, Can anyone help me??|||NEW or NEWT or are you as p123 as a newt?|||Presume newt fencing is to confine newts to specific areas But how much. I have no idea.|||You could try asking natural england (was english nature) as all newt projects would have to be okayed by them first. There are so many sites and so many suppliers of fencing that this would be a pretty hard Q to answer. I'd be interested to know the answer too as I work with lizards and use a similar type of fencing. The link below is from one company who supply the fencing and gives some details of projects and the amount of fencing used.|||Try this site:





http://herpetosure.com/newsarchive.php?i鈥?/a>|||Try Scottish Natural heritage (www.snh.org.uk) for information on the extent installed in Scotland, as they would have to OK it first.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    The site is about how much newt fencing was installed, you can get new ideas for applying on the farm. This post is great. Thank you for this post. I like this kind of people who share their knowledge with others.

    Ranch Fences

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog and found that the information about this is very helpful information for me. Thanks for sharing such a useful information with us.
    pool fencing toowoomba

    ReplyDelete