Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How should I approach my college professor about missing fencing class because of an injury?

I recently injured my hamstring and rest is vital to recovery. Unfortunately this means that I won't be able to participate in my fencing class next week. Should I e-mail him and tell him that I just won't be there at all or should I show up and just watch everyone else fence? Thanks for your advice!|||If you attend the class, you will learn all that the class has to offer with the exception of physical participation only, you will be giving a very positive impression by doing everything within your limitations to give full participation to the class in consideration of your injury, and you will probably receive full credit for attendance and participation. You can make up the physical part after your recuperation.





If you don't attend the class, you will miss everything else of value to be learned, and leave no positive impressions. You may also be marked as "absent".





If you care about the class, why wouldn't you attend, watch, and learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment