Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best fencing mask I could possibly buy?

I am trying to buy a birthday present for my boyfriend, and as he loves fencing, I thought some new gear would be great. Does anyone know the best possible mask that I could buy him? He loves to do more epee and foil rather then saber. Any help would be fantastic, also if you can tell me the place to buy at too.|||I buy all of my fencing gear at:


www.absolutefencinggear.com





I took a quick look around...


**The first thing I saw when I went to the site was that they are now selling FIE visor masks. They're really nice and those are the kind of masks that they use in the Olympics! (I'm saving up for one myself) They were right on the homepage!





or...





**Another thing I thought of was a nice bag to keep all his stuff in. He might already have one...but if not they have some great ones with a ton of space and wheels.


http://www.absolutefencinggear.com/shopp鈥?/a>


I would suggest the 3 in 1 Jumbo roll bag.





Another place to get fencing stuff is:


www.fencing.net





**Here they have a new scoring kit!


They have a wireless epee scoring kit (kind of pricey and they are still working out some bugs, but it's pretty cool). If he really loves epee fencing then this is pretty neat.


http://shop.fencing.net/Epee_Hitmate_p/f鈥?/a>


**Another thing I thought of is this book. It has a ton of great pictures from all the fencing from past Olympics. I got it for Christmas and it's really nice!


http://shop.fencing.net/product_p/fp-822鈥?/a>








Those are the first thing that came to mind. My other idea would be some T-shirts. Fencers are...different! ;-)


There is a great site with a bunch of fun fencing-themed shirts and hoodies and the like.


http://www.bigforourbritches.com/





I hope this helped you out!


If you want some other ideas, or help chosing something go ahead and e-mail me.


Good luck and with your boyfriend Happy Birthday for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment