Thursday, November 24, 2011

What will I get from fencing as a whole?

I want to start fencing at a club, otherwise I will do cycling myself. I have discovered from various sites that fencing gives me self-confidence (which I need), it is a noble martial art, yet it is a hard sport to play. But my point is what will I get out of fencing as a whole? Please help me with this question. Answers much appreciated.|||If you put a lot of effort into it you will:


be more coordinated


be stronger


be more graceful


be more confident


be better at strategy


be come a gracious winner and loser


make great friends


be more focused|||I fence and I learned to be on my toes all the time and learn how to defend my self and get it right the first time. Im my fencing class we had to learn the basics with hands and legs so you will defenitly get alot out of it because i did. its a good sport and helps you alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment