Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I need money to fencing my farm please help me some one?

I have a land in east of srilanka. So I need to plant the coconut tree for that I need to fencing the land of 3acre. So for that arount 1500$ I need. Please someone help me.|||I think you need to apply for a loan in SriLanka.|||Here is what you need to do: go to your bank and take out a personal loan at a low interest rate, or talk to your boss at work and ask him/her if you can borrow the money against your wages and pay it back by having a little deducted from your check every payday.





It's not a good idea to ask for money over the web because you could become a victim of a scam, or some one will charge you to much interest on the loan and give you trouble if you can't make the high payments, or people will think that you are running a scam yourself.|||Are you kidding me? Sell your computer then you will have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment