Thursday, November 24, 2011

What size fencing would I need for one horse?

I'm getting one horse, and I was wondering how big the fenced in area would have to be and an estimated price on fencing. I'm getting the wood fencing so I'd like an estimated price please.|||The bigger the better. You need to ask your local lumber yard and see what they have. The prices are so different depending on where you live. You can also ask a Home Depot or Lowe's, if you have anything like that nearby.


Find out what you can afford to pay and then find out what size you can make for your horse. A basic rule of thumb is one acre, one horse.


Good luck, sorry I couldn't give more information.|||only your lumber yard can answer this question, the price of lumber varies to much from state to state, in Indiana a horse needs one acre by law, check out you rules in your county.

No comments:

Post a Comment