Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fencing.......?

Who out here fences? Do u fence foil epee or sabre? I fence foil. Should i swith to sabre?|||I would go to sabre it is much better and I like it a lot.|||i do fencing and i'm in Epee. what i love about epee is the fact you can hit anywhere from the toe to the head allowing u to think of diffrent stragedies.


if you like to think about possiblilities i would say epee, if you like to be quick and whip like i would say saber and foil on the middle

Report Abuse


|||foil definatly its so much more of a challenge its reeal fun i have fenced for a long time my dad has for 30+ years we all fence foil if not sabre if fun too but not eppe its for people who cant fence and need the whhole body to be a target to be good at it

Report Abuse


|||sabre is THE BEST!!!! i wouldsuggest u to switch to that, especially if u are tall!! :D i do fencing and my twin too.

Report Abuse


|||foil is definitely the best :-) But I heard that off-targets might be removed!!

Report Abuse


|||I fence epee. I like it the best because you break the least amount of swords in eppe compared to sabre and foil.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment