Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where can I go too buy some fencing to go around my flower garden for cheap?

I need to buy some fencing to go around my flower garden. I don't need much and dont have a lot of money. I need something that is cheap. Please help.|||HOME DEPOT|||Menards isn't too badly priced on that kind of thing.|||Lowe's or home depot would have it and it shouldn't cost to much.|||Look into chicken wire.|||I use plastic chicken wire and 1/1 cedar stakes, just pound them in and secure them with zip ties,works great,keeps my husky out.Cheap too!Home Depot or any garden center.|||Try Here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Or try searching ebay


http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>


Good Luck|||Chicken wire. If you're just trying to keep dog or cats from digging in there, you could even go for the plastic stuff, but if you're worried about rabbits, then you probably want wire. It's cheapest to buy it at feed stores, but if you don't have any of those in your area, box stores like Lowes and Home Depot carry rolls of it, as well as stakes to anchor it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment