Thursday, November 24, 2011

What's the cheapest and best fencing for a dog?

So I'm planning on getting my dogs a fence in my backyard. And I want to know what's the best and the cheapest fence. I have a pretty long backyard and may need about 150 feet (total) of fencing. I was thinking chicken wire. Remember it doesn't have to be pretty just as long as it's about 3 to 4 feet high. Thanks!!!|||I have no idea what the price difference is between field fence and chicken wire fence, that question is best answered by your local building supply place, but I can tell you that using chicken wire would be a false economy since it just won't hold up too well. Doesn't look as good, either, for fencing in anything but chickens. It looks cheap. Field fence is not expensive but works and looks way better. If you're going to the trouble of installing fence posts, might as well use wire that will hold up.|||Unless you have ankle-biters, a regular sized dog can make a mess of chicken wire. You'd be best off with some used chain link fence. Try craigslist.





Good Luck|||invisible fence and install it yourself|||electrick dog fence is best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment