Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to properly install welded wire fencing for a dog?

I just bought a new dog today and to make sure that she doesn't run off, I have decided that welded wire fencing is the best and cheapest option. How do I install the fencing properly so she doesn't get away or get hurt? Also, because the welded wire is 50 in length I know for sure I won't need even half of it. How do I cut the wire properly?|||cut it with a set of wire cutters, side type put the fence on the inside of the poles


[towards the dog side]


after putting the fence up drive some tent type stakes along the bottom of the fence every 4 foot





don,t forget to make a gate|||Most dogs can jump that high easily- even little ones. I'd suggest you not cut the wire at all. And stake it at the bottom as the other person said, since many dogs will dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment